- High-quality color screen: This unique baby monitor features a High-Resolution Display with 2x zoom magnification for comprehensive coverage. The 2.4" screen can deliver streaming live view whenever you check-in.
- High definition night vision & temperature monitoring: This baby monitor with a camera has 8 infrared LED Lights and can constantly monitor the baby's activities. Other built-in features include automatic night vision and temperature monitoring.
- Two way talking & long transmission range: The video monitor covers a transmission range of up to 960 feet. You can play 4 soothing lullaby songs or use the two-way talk-back intercom function to comfort your babies.
- Easy installation & high capacity battery: Simply plug in the camera and monitor to use this magic baby monitor! The Li-ion battery is 950mAh and lasts 8 hours in eco mode.
- Wide variety of extra handy features: Our baby monitor with camera and audio also comes with: Eco Mode Voice Activation, Sound Activated LED Indicators, Alarm/Timer Setting, 2x Digital Zoom with Digital Image Pan/Tilt option, Multi-Camera Expandability (up to four cameras), Lullabies, Manual Pan (360 degrees) & Tilt (60 degrees), Auto Scan View, Tabletop or Wall Mounting Options.
I am very impressed with this monitor. Our first monitor is a VTech that I paid about twice as much for. This one is much better. I love the eco mode on this monitor. It turns both the screen and the sound off an on automatically. The night vision is wonderful. even when the room is pitch dark, the picture is perfectly clear. I thought that the small screen on the parent unit would bother me some after the much larger VTech but I actually love it. It is the perfect size to fit in a pocket and carry along. The battery lasts most of the day if it is in eco mode. I just charge it at night and try to turn it off when I'm not using it. I can't recommend this monitor enough! I spent months looking for second monitor before finally purchasing this one. I wish I had found it before I bought the first one.
Super happy with this. Works exactly as expected.Pros: Range is very good, I can walk all the way around my property (less than half an acre) and it has a good signal.Battery life is excellent.Notifications are loud. If its low on battery or signal, it will wake you up with a gentle but noticeable beeping.Cons: the screens lowest setting is still very bright for keeping it on at night. You can turn off the screen and keep it on just the volume, which I love, but I like to be able to just glance over and see the baby. I wish the screen could become a little more dim but I just deal with it. Otherwise, this monitor is great!Honestly the longer I use it, the more I love it!
I love this monitor. I originally chose it because I wanted one that had a far range since we have a 3 story house. I have no issues connecting from anywhere in the house, and it can reach well into the backyard and neighbors yard a bit.I like that it's small so I can easily carry it around with me. It's plenty loud, picture is clear. Love that you can turn the screen off but keep the sound, or turn the sound off and keep the screen on (with light indicators that there is sound). Love that it can connect several cameras. Battery life is plenty good throughout the day, though I do normally plug in overnight (to avoid being woken up by a low battery warning).This is actually our second purchase of this monitor. That might sound bad, but it's not because it was definitely our fault. We let our toddler play with the first (bad idea of course) and accidentally left it out in the rain. It even worked for a few months after that, which was impressive. But no surprise we needed a new one eventually, but we loved it so much and had extra cameras, so bought a second. We were more careful with the second, and had an abrupt issue with the power button. But I reached out to the company and they responded within a few hours and had a replacement shipped to me within a few days. That is incredible customer service.I would definitely recommend this monitor, due to the features provided at a nice price, and customer service standing behind their product.
We have been using a baby monitor app for the past 3 years, Pretty much because of the $6 price tag. Finally, after numerous disrupted nights of the app disconnecting, or malfunctioning, I looked up alternate baby monitors. I settled on this one for the price and also for the vast number of reviews. Immediately after setting the monitor up, which took all of maybe 2 minutes, we questioned why we didnt invest in this earlier. The pros for us are: no wifi connection, not connected to the phone (we already look at it too much), and ease of use. The only minor con is the connection length. We live in a 3 story house and my daughters are on the 3rd floor at the front. In the 1st floor at the back of the house, connectivity starts to get somewhat crackly, but I can leave the receiver in the next room and still hear it from the back of the house. Overall great product for the money.
I had 2 ideas for this but right now I'm using it to view the basement. Someone tried opening my door a few times at 12am while I was home. So now I swear I'm hearing noise from the basement. I'm getting no sleep due to this all. So now when I hear a noise I just look at the monitor. I have gotten way more sleep after having this. Now if I hear those noises I just look, instead of laying there for 30 mi utes or more listening for foot steps. This has given me such peace. I have the noise sensitivity turned up, and I've tested it many times. This works incredibly well. Great investment