- LIGHT & MOBILE: Set up the Bassinet in seconds, thanks to snap-on legs & a one-piece top structure. A lightweight aluminum frame makes it easy to carry around. Folds & stores compactly in the provided travel bag making it a portable delight!
- COMFORTABLE & FUNCTIONAL FABRIC: The bassinet is made of a soft and safe polyester foam fabric that is easy to clean. It comes with a full mesh design that ensures optimal visibility and ventilation, creating a safe space for the baby to sleep or play
- MATTRESS CONVENIENCE: The Poppy comes with a removable padded mattress that folds easily for compact storage. The mattress is ideal for your LO to play on or even nap - it's easy to clean so don't worry about a mess! Dimensions are 31Lx16.5Wx1H inches
- CLEAN DESIGN: The bassinet is roomy and boasts of a contemporary and lean design, perfect for today's stylish parents! It comes in 4 single and double-tone finishes, that blend beautifully with any decor. The zipper cover is detachable and easy to clean
- SAFETY & SPECS: It is JPMA certified to meet/exceed the standards set by the CPSC & ASTM. Use from 0-3 months and/or until the baby can push-up/roll over unassisted, max weight limit is 25lbs. Dimensions are 34L x19W x 27H inches; weight 13.25 lbs
I love the mesh being all the way around m. It lets me sleep better at night
Just got this delivered today for our baby due in July. It went together very easily (once I realized I was trying to put the legs on backwards, oops!), and seems sturdy and well built. The fabric is soft and overall quality is great for the price.One small Con is that it seems like the legs might be a pain in the ass to pop off for putting in the bag for travel, but that's minor (especially considering this was less than $100). I suspect we'll just leave the legs on and not bother with the bag, it should fit in our car fine either way.Will update after baby comes with how she likes sleeping in it!
I purchased this bassinet after a lot of research. The main reason was because it had solid mesh sides and no fabric. It’s the perfect size to fit on our bedroom and it’s easy to put together. I bought sheets to put over it just as an extra layer of protection, they do block the Velcro under the mattress that hold it in place but it hasn’t been an issue because the mattress already fits into the bassinet so tight. I actually do not like the Velcro on the mattress protector that comes with the bassinet because it sticks to things when I wash it so I have to wash it all by itself which seems wasteful. My 3 month old has slept in it since she was two weeks old and she still has room to grow (currently 14lbs and 24”). Good product at a reasonable price!
Great product. I have twins and needed an additional space in our room for one of the babies and this works great. Doesn’t take up too much space and seems comfy for baby. Will also be easy to pack up and take with us on trips.
Absolutely love it! We had a different bassinet for the first couple weeks for our newborn and she hated it and we ended up buying this one and she loves it! She is 3 months old and on the smaller side for her age but still fits in it well. I love the mesh siding because she’s always been a bit of wiggler and she would get herself up against the sides at an early age but I worry a lot less with the mesh! It’s very easy to take apart and put together for travel but we also use it every night as our normal bassinet. Would highly recommend!