- No Touch Measuring, Just Safe and Hygienic: PT3 Built-in infrared temperature sensor, reads body temperature within 1.18 inches of the center of the forehead without physical contact.
- Tri-Point Sensors Accuracy: An ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second while distance and environmental sensors combine to account for other variables; ensuring maximum accuracy every time temperature is taken.
- Fast, Simple, Clear, and Quiet: The intuitive single-button control design thermometer reads the temperature in just 1 second from a clear bright extra-large LED screen, even in total darkness. The quiet vibration alerting ensures there is no buzzing noise and no disturbance.
- Suitable for Multi-Scenario and All Ages: The thermometer is designed for all ages: ranging from babies and toddlers to the elderly. An ideal choice for hospitals, hotels, school settings, and public establishments.
- What You Get: 1x PT3 thermometer, 2x AAA batteries, 1x Instruction manual, 1x Quick User Guide
I have purchased & used a variety of thermometers throughout the last 2 months: ear, forehead, oral, touch & non-touch kinds. This one is quite accurate (I have compared the temperature to my oral & the ear ones), & extremely fast, less than a second for a reading. I love it, because it is the only one that's non-touch yet accurate. Easy to use too, with no waiting for a reset. Overall a great buy, esp for this price. The touched forehead thermometer that I purchased before this one was almost twice the price, & there's a wait for the reading.
I doubt that that anybody will read my little review, it'll be pushed so far back in the several thousandnobody will see it. Anyway I hope that it is read because this is the best one that I have purchased,since this crises began. This thermometer works as it is said to. It's very simple and easy to use andit perfectly accurate.I had a much more expensive one and it didn't work after a few uses. This one doesn't have the memorydata and piled up useless stuff to make it tear up quickly. It feels good in the hand, doesn't feel likethin cheap plastic and performs everything but what it is needed for. It's heavier, more solid, readsthe temp in a second and shuts off in 8 seconds. It doesn't stay on a half day and drain the battery.It looks and feels like a professional instrument, not a cheap light plastic toy. If it continues to functionthe way that it's doing, it is worth every penny and is a fair price. As things are now, I would buy itagain. I am telling you the honest total truth, this is a good one. Not colored or fancy looking, justa plain simple, well made instrument that does what it is supposed to do...11-18-20This one that I have reviewed is still just like the day that I received it. So, I bought another one, fora gift...…….
This thermometer works as long as you follow the directions. You should hold it about 1/2" from the middle of the forehead. If you're holding it too far, or you're outside and there's a breeze, it won't read right. I recommend using this indoors only for an accurate reading.We use this to check our employees and vendors coming into the building due to COVID-19 safety measures and it works great.
I'm a Family Practitioner PA for the past 38 years and cannot tolerate an incorrect temperature reading. This is right on compared to both a glass and digital thermometer. Takes only a second to work and it even works with a moving target.Highly recommended for the medical professional and for home use, especially with little kids.Stay healthy.
Decided to replace the trusty Braun thermoscan ear thermometer that we bought back in 2007 when our first child was born. The Thermoscan wasn't broken, just that it feels outdated. This No-Touch thermometer is really well-designed. Simplistic, and intuitive to use.Daughter just came down with a mild cold, and we have been using both the old Thermoscan and this No-Touch thermometer to see if there is any difference in the reading. While this is not a affirmative test for accuracy, both thermometers' readout are within 0.3 F of each other, so we are fairly confident that both of these are good for their function.Using the No-Touch thermometer:While holding the No-Touch thermometer close to forehead (without touching), press the button once to activate. Once the No-Touch thermometer vibrates, the scan is complete.There are similar No-Touch thermometers out there for a bit cheaper, but I enjoy the design of this particular model.