- LIGHTWEIGHT A lightweight stroller makes any outing a little easier! TheConvenience Stroller has a durable aluminum frame that weighs just 13 pounds and has a large seat area, plus anti-shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels.
- FOR TRAVEL AND EVERY DAY USE: Whether youre traveling or just on the go running everyday errands, having a lightweight, the compact stroller is a must! With this one easy to use stroller, you'll have both an everyday and travel stroller option.
- 4-POSITION RECLINE Keep your little one comfortable and safe at all times with the 4 position recline and 5 point safety harness. Maximum weight and height of child for this toddler stroller: 50 pounds and 43 inches.
- COMPACT FOLD The easy compact fold with carrying strap and auto-lock makes it simple to store this lightweight umbrella stroller and bring it with you to go! Plus, the adjustable and removable canopy with flip out sun visor is perfect for sunny days.
- EXTRA STORAGE With plenty of storage in this stroller, you won't have to leave anything at home. It includes an extra-large storage basket, rear storage pocket, and cup holder. Don't overload storage basket: maximum of 10 lbs.
I have a jogger that is too big for my crossover, also too heavy to lug around. I bought this as a stroller to bring. This works great for short trips to Home Depot and for walking in paved parks. It doesn't absorb that much but that is to be expected for a convenience stroller. It is very light, easy to fold and unfold. It does tip over if my son isn't sitting and the diaper bag is on the handles. The shade is smaller so I would suggest an extension for the shade. It sits very low to the ground. Very affordable and good for a back up stroller. I am planning on bringing this for air travel since it is light and if it breaks, easy to replace.
If you are looking for a light travel stroller you can walk all over Chicago with a 6 and 2 year old jammed in look no further! I assumed my 6 year old would be into a walking tour of the city and boy was I wrong but no worries this stroller accommodated my poor planning. Only thing to keep in mind is if you have a $15 bottle or Rose from Whole Foods in a bag on one of the handles and your kids suddenly abandon ship you will have a broken bottle of wine on the sidewalk and you will be sad.
The best compact stroller on the market , I fell in love with it .If you look for a compact stroller what can give your toddler comfort and fun ...there it is ! I am so happy that we got it for our 19 month old Girl , she love it too she wants to go in the stroller by herself...she has so much fun to sit in it ...it’s rides so smooth for a compact stroller ! I am just amazed and thankful that this stroller is on the market ...it folds easily with one hand and opens easily too. I put a seat liner on top and I also use a diono Organizer for more comfort . We love it ! Get it if you are looking for a small trunk and comfort ...!
This is the best stroller ever! The handle grip is perfect height and extremely comfortable. The cupholder is a plus. It is easy to open and close. Plus there's even a shoulder strap to carry it easily. The lower storage is roomy and there is minimal risk of tipping like other lightweight strollers. Once getting it I tested it on our 10 month old, 4 year old and 6 yr old. Works for all 3. Our 6 yr old us a bit tall for it though. Easy to steer and maneuver. The ride is extremely smooth. The seat belt is super easy to unlock! Plus the recliner is simple yet sturdy so it doesn't slip backwards unexpectedly. I highly recommend this to replace both umbrella stroller and full size stroller.
This stroller is great. My son is 2 so only wants to be in a stroller sometimes. Its not bulky like your off road stroller but not flimsy like an umbrella. Trust me I know, I have both of them along with this one! Dont get me wrong having the big bulky one comes in handy once in awhile but this stroller is perfect. Its fits nicely in a vehicle. Even a tiny one. Is light weight, yet durable. With a cup holder and even underneath storage! The wheels are sturdy too. Hope this review helps parents out there :)