- Forehead and Ear Mode: Free to switch the detection mode from Forehead to Ear which is the easiest and most practical way to take the temperature
- Accuracy and Reliability: Equipped with the most advanced medical infrared technology for accuracy and reliability; recommended by experts following its vigorous tests to confirm its consistency and reliability
- Memory Recall: Thermometer can store and recall up to 20 readings for baby and adults, available to help you track the trend of body temperature
- Fast and Accurate Readings: With 2 buttons Head and Ear, provides fast clinical accurate instant temperature within 1 second and precise reading, a loud beep will notify you it is done
- Complete Accessories: You will get 1 Thermometer, 1 Storage bag, 2 AAA Batteries, 1 User Manual; Please read the instructions carefully before using the product, and feel free to contact us If you have any question
A great unit! Nice and easy.
(original review below) **update** I have bumped up my rating 2 stars (now 5 stars) partly because of the incredible customer service. Not only did metene pro-actively send us a replacement upon seeing the original review, but they also included another version of their thermometer. As for the replacement thermometer, the forehead part is right inline with the original, but with this one, I can easily pop the ear piece cover on and off. This is great because we can now do a quick scan or 2 on the forehead, and if we DO get a higher-reading, then we go with the higher confidence ear measurement. I actually like the replacement one better than the newer version, but greatly appreciate metene's above-and-beyond customer service.=============(original review) OK, I'm actually a fan of this product. So why only 3 stars? While I'm glad we don't have to stick anything in the ear (or other places) of our 3 year old, the readings do tend to be incredibly variable. In 3 swipes, we might get 97, 98, and 99. Though experience, we've learned to take the highest of the 3 readings. Additionally, there IS supposed to be a way to use the ear piece if you want. We couldn't figure it out and looked online. Even with directions, we've been unable to pop off the mechanism without it feeling like it's going to break. So, we do get good use from it as intended, and we do like it.... But it unfortunately only gets 3 stars from us.
A great thermometer for a great price. Very easy to use and read. Slowly scan from temple to temple and accurately read the temperature on the bright LCD screen. It can also be used “in “ the ear, but I prefer the forehead method.
A very handy and easy to use thermometer.