- 3.5 Inch Large Display & 2.4GHz Wireless Digital Transmission: Provides high definition and stable streaming, secure interference-free connection, and crystal clear digital vision and sound. Our baby monitor provides you with clear real-time video and audio of your unattended baby.
- Long Distance Transmission & Infrared Night Vision: Long-distance transmission of 60ft in an empty area. This feature enables you to take the screen to the upstairs/downstairs, bedroom, kitchen, garden, or yard. The 4 Built-in IR LED lights for night vision with infrared light allow you to see your baby's face and details clearly even in darkness.
- Two Way Talk Communication & Temperature Monitoring: This video baby monitor has an advanced microphone and speaker for clear two-way audio conversations. Allows you to talk back promptly or play lullabies to soothe the baby when she is crying. It can also monitor the room temperature of your baby all day long. Remote in-room temperature display lets you know your baby is comfortable.
- Whole-Room Coverage &Timing Feed Reminding: Pan the camera 355 degrees to see corner-to-corner and tilt 90 degrees to see floor to ceiling. You can access the setup menu, select the feeding option to choose OFF, 2H, 4H, or 6H. This function reminds you to feed your lovely baby.
- Four Cameras Expand Ability & High Capacity Battery: Up to four cameras can be added to this baby monitor. You can use additional cameras in different rooms, saving your money and giving you the ability to simultaneously monitor everyone! The high capacity battery can last 12 hours in ECO mode.
The camera was easy to install and came paired with the hand held unit right out of the box so I there was no difficult set up. Handheld unit is easy to use and the screen is a good size. Camera has a lot of range of motion with the pan /tilt. Also the signal range is good for all over the house.
Love this little monitor. Lag isn’t very bad, the night vision is a bit grainy but still works much better than any of the other cameras we tested in this price range. The battery life on the monitor is great and lasts through out the day, we just throw it on the charger at night and it stays on, allowing us to still keep an eye on baby. I’d definitely purchase another camera if the need came up! Definitely would recommend to friends!
Purchased this for night vision care for my patient who is on a ventilator. It has a clear picture that enables me to view him, it is sensitive to noise so that I can discern if he is awake or if his service animal is making noises. It is a great price, however the battery on the monitor is only lasting 6 hours, so it requires the on call nurse to carry the plug in with him/her.
My 9 year old son Has epilepsy and this gives me great comfort. I know I can just peak at him and see he is sleeping soundly, or hop up and help him. It usa truly life saving device. Good night vision. It's nice that the monitor can be on permanently as well as noise activated.
As described, simple plug and play. Up and running in less than five minutes. Clear video day and night. Only suggestion for a future upgrade would be to add a movement alarm. As I am using this for an elderly person it would be great to know if there was a movement alarm that’s able to be set at night.