- 2.4" High Quality LCD Display & 2.4GHz Wireless Digital Transmission: The 2.4 inch LCD screen and baby camera offers you clearer real-time video and audio for the unattended baby.
- Infrared Night Vision & Temperature Monitoring: Providing clear infrared night vision, the baby monitor can vividly display the baby's sleeping even after turning off the light. And room temperature monitoring can let you adjust a comfortable temperature of the living environment for your baby in real-time.
- Two Way Talk & Long Range Support: Equipped with an advanced and high-sensitivity microphone and speaker for clear two-way audio conversations, allowing you to talk back promptly or play lullabies to soothe the baby when the baby is crying. A long-distance max of 300m/1000ft in an open area enables you to move the screen to upstairs/downstairs, bedroom, kitchen, yard, and so on.
- VOX Wake-up Mode(ECO Mode) & Feeding Alarm Reminding: When your baby is crying out, the screen will auto wake up and inform parents.
- Easy-installment and Convenient to Operate: The baby monitor can do 360-degree free rotation. Operation is simple, just plug and play. The portable Parent Unit powered by a rechargeable battery offers you full mobility in the house.
I'm am really impressed with this monitor. Our old video monitor went out after our house was struck by lightning. I did some looking around and found this. It works so well! I love the camera quality, the sound is great, and it's not wifi! I also like being able to put the screen to sleep (black it out), so it's not super bright at night on my nightstand. I also used command velcro strips to mount the camera and it works perfectly. It has many great features! I have had this about 4 or so months. In a 3 story house and going outside, I haven't really had any connection issues.
We needed a monitor that was inexpensive but still provided night vision to see our almost 2 year old during naps and at night. It's easy to use and we keep it about 20 feet from her crib to be able to see most of her room so the picture quality is not perfect enough to see a child breathing, but we can definitely tell if she's in her crib or attempting to climb out! Highly recommend if you are just wanting something to take on the go, or looking for an easy cheaper option for an older child. We don't use the lullaby function or the zoom function often either. Her sound machine created some interference with the "eco" system as well, so we just turned that off. Again - definitely worth it for the price but if you want higher resolution pictures and a camera that is on a remote to move this is not the one for you.
We had bought a video monitor 2 years ago and spent a lot of money and it slowly stopped working. We were happy to see there were more options for less money.We took a chance on this one and so far so good! The charging port is what went bad on our last one and this one has a great connection! The parent unit is light. Has all the extras. Good price! I can’t think of anything I don’t like about it.
I just love it! Great picture quality, you can turn picture brightness down or even off so that the bright screen doesn’t keep you awake a night, you can turn volume down or off which worked great for us for sleep training! ( we let our baby cry for up to 10 minutes while sleep training so it was nice to turn volume off in middle of night so as not to wake my husband while I just timed and watched her) it has a good range, it works while I’m sat out in the yard! Good battery life, it works for a few hours while not plugged in. I used my friends expensive angel care one for a few days while staying with her and our one is far better than it!
We have a nanit at home but wanted this for travel. It works great. Pic quality is super clear even in a pitch black room. There's a zoom that lets us see her eyes more closely if we want. It's really lightweight so we were able to bring masking tape and just tape it up and angle it down. In a 2 story 3,000 sq ft house, we had no problem with connectivity. It lasts a couple hours on battery so we just keep it plugged in on the nightstand when we sleep. Seriously amazing picture quality and functionality for the price. Get one for grandma's house, travel or just to have a spare for the play area. So much cheaper and portable than the nanit.