- Advanced 1080P FHD Night Vision- With built-in 850nm IR LEDs, this home security camera ensures the range of night vision reaches 30 feet. With 1920*1080P video quality, you can view clearly in the day and at night through this baby monitor. You can keep an eye on your baby 24/7!
- Clear Two-Way Audio with 2 Call Modes- Built-in microphone and speaker with anti-noise technology, you can talk with your baby/loved ones clearly and remotely as you never leave each other. There are 2 call modes available--intercom mode & hand-free mode.
- Smart Motion Detection/Tracking- Once the motion is detected, the alert will be triggered and the APP will send the notification to your phone. The wifi indoor camera will lock the moving target and keep auto-tracking. You will not lose the important moments and details.
- Accurate Baby Crying Detection- Once your baby cries, the surveillance wireless monitor camera will accurately capture and send you the alerts. You can get the status of your baby anytime and anywhere, giving your baby the best care
- Flexible Video Storage Ways- Baby monitor supports micro SD card (16-64G) and cloud storage. The unique encryption technology is adopted to save videos in both the SD cards and cloud storage. The videos can be only accessed by your account of the APP. With no limitation for storage, the cloud will save large videos and keep them safe from loss and damage. You will no longer worry about losing data
We did a lot of research on baby monitors and read a lot of reviews, it seemed a lot of the products out there including some expensive ones don’t have 1080p picture. Most go for 100 plus easily and some way north from there. Some of the best picture quality ones either have ridiculous price or doesn’t work outside the home or have an app. Some people like myself end up looking at nest cam because at the end of the day picture quality matters more than the bells and whistles. Out of frustration I looked at this one which was choice for baby cam under 50 bucks. Why not if the expensive ones don’t have outstanding picture anyway? For the price it gets the teo most important things right, picture and app. There is a split second delay in video which is not ideal but not really an issue. The sound is not the greatest quality but you can hear loud and clear. The app set up instructions could be more clear but once you figure out the app works great. For the price it does the job, the picture quality is impressive and app works.
For the price this is a great camera. Everything worked right out of the box and was fairly simple to set up. The picture from the video is crisp and very clear from either Android or iPhone. The motion detection is very sensitive no matter the setting but it's a good option to have when you aren't home.The baby monitor portion is a bit different. I had to change the sensitivity of the crying to high given it wouldn't pick up my baby crying from a small distance away. Overall I am satisfied with the product and will update as needed barring any unforeseen circumstances or mishaps. If it lasts I'll be purchasing another one for other areas of the home
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I absolutely love this camera. We bought it as a baby monitor, and the picture/video is crisp and clear. I attached our test video before we mounted the camera. We have blackout curtains and the lights were off. It is easy to mount, which screws are provided. And it's super user friendly and easy to follow the directions they give you. The camera moves and adjusts easily. The two way sound is crystal clear. You can sign up for their cloud service or use a micro USD card. The camera also auto adjusts to light and movement very well. Use the Digit Cam app on your phone as the monitor. I highly recommend and would buy another camera for surveillance purposes too. 24/7 recording/viewing. Or you CAN turn the camera off in the app.
I use this as a baby monitor. It works great. Easy set up. I was afraid that I would only be able to view it if I am under the same wifi. I was able to view even when I was away at someone’s house & on cellular data (camera was connected to wifi). The quality is good. Sometimes it lags by a few secs. Other times, it is right on. I am still trying to understand the alerts for motion or noise. There would be an alert but when I click on it, there is no message. Also, the alert only pops up once I’ve clicked on the app. Otherwise it doesn’t pop up as a notification with the app close & the phone just sitting. Overall, good purchAse
We bought a second one of these only days after installing out first. The picture is decent, but our favorite features are the motion sensing, the quiet rotation of the camera and the navigation of the camera from the app. We use it as a doggie camera. Had a Furbo, but it didn’t pick up our black dog on our black floors. Furbo also costs 5X as much. Had a different cheaper wifi camera but it was very loud when rotating, clumsy to navigate in the app and it didn’t have motion detection. We are very happy with our purchase.