- 2 WAY AUDIO ANTI NOISE-Our video baby monitor has a built-in 48dB microphone, speaker, and anti-noise technology. The fluent sound allows you to comfort your baby/pet.
- SMART MOTION DETECTION-When our wifi baby camera detects movement and abnormity, notifications will be sent to your phone immediately, and instant alarm videos will be taken and stored in the cloud or SD card. This monitor ensures the security of your house!
- 1080P CLEAR NIGHT VISION-This baby home security camera with a 120-degree wide-angle lens,1080P, and 8 invisible infrared LEDs lets you see everything clearly even in the dark without disturbance.
- CLOUD SERVICE / SD STORAGE-Local storage supports up to 64GB on the Micro SD card. Encrypted security cloud storage service is also supported. The first month of cloud storage is free. Additional charges apply after a month.
- EASY TO USE-The installation and configuration of our baby wifi camera is very simple. It can be easily mounted on your wall, ceiling, or table.
This camera has great picture quality with full 1080p HD. The night vision is good quality also. Sound quality is great. Loud and clear. I also love that you don't have to pay for a cloud service and can use your own SD micro card. Up to 64 gigs. Set up was pretty easy and the app is easy to use also. I got a great price on this during Black Friday weekend. We will be buying more of these.
We bought this camera to help us to know when our son was leaving his room. He isn't quite two yet, but we had to transition him to a toddler bed. This has been a game changer. The camera is super clear day or night. The best feature is the motion detection. You can set the sensitivity and it will alert you when there is motion. I get a notification on my phone or apple watch when the door starts to open so I can go straight to his room to get him. The notification is a little delayed, by about 3 seconds, but it gives me the right amount of time to get to him. This was one of our best purchases of the year. It has made transitioning our son to a big boy bed so much easier. We use it strictly for the camera and motion detection. We don't use it as a monitor as we already have one in his room that we use for sound.
Thank you for the fast delivery.Set up is not all that bad, directions font is a little small, but set up is not all that hard. Quality of the picture and video is pretty nice for the price, you will need an sd card as mentioned or a cloud account. As with any other products there's always small problems, customer service was very fast to respond to my needs and gave good directions, to resolve a simple issue I was having. One dislike, is that I use it for my animals and putting it on the counter it does not adjust forward, it does adjust backwards, but it won't point downward, it does mount to a wall, but just sitting on the base it basically just points forward Keep in mind I'm getting what I paid for, small price simple product. Do make sure you have 2.4 internet service
Edited 7/2/2020:I loved this so much I decided to get a second one. Setup was much easier this time and I can see both cameras on my device page in the app! Super easy to use and I definitely recommend!Super excited that I got this to work. It took several tries to configure the camera, but now it’s working great! The picture is SO clear. I’m very impressed with the value for the price! I purchased this to be able to monitor my 4 month old when he’s upstairs and I’m downstairs, it’s serving it’s purpose very well.
Puchased for the purpose of keeping an eye on our dog in her crate at night and when we are gone. It arrived in no time and was unbelievably easy to set up and get working right out of the box. No, I mean super simple! Just follow the directions. Picture quality is amazingly clear and you can choose SD or HD. The wide angle lense provides a very encompassing perspective and without distortion at the extreme left and right. Night vision exceeded my expectations as far as clarity and definition. My lower rating (3) on the motion detection is only because I have not set up that feature, as it is not needed at this time - but given the rest of the performance I have experienced, I have no reason to believe it will be at least satisfactory. Now that I have this camera and see how well it works and that the App allows for up to 20 cameras - - - I will likely get some more cameras! Great product at a good price. Oh, and it seems pretty durable as it has already been dropped a few times and nothing has changed.